Forex Cargo answers your questions about shipping your valued balikbayan packages to the Philippines.
- What is a Balikbayan Box?
- About FOREX CARGO.
- Where is FOREX CARGO Florida Located?
- What are your service areas?
Forex Cargo Florida service areas include the State of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Parts of North Carolina and Parts of Tennessee. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a pick-up.
- What are the sizes of your Balikbayan Box and how much do they cost?
- Does Forex Cargo use Third Parties to deliver boxes in the Philippines?
- Is there a weight limit in sending a Balikbayan Box?
No. There is no weight limit. As long as you can still move your box, our agent or representative should be able to handle it. For really heavy and bulky boxes that are impossible to lift even by one or two persons, we will need a complete documentation of the items you are sending and our representative may charge an additional fee.
- Do you charge for pick-up?
Due to the rising cost of fuel, we do charge a pick-up fee depending on the distance and this is regardless of the number of boxes you are sending.. Please call our office at (904) 458-7447 for complete information.
- What are allowed in “Balikbayan Boxes”?
- What are not allowed in a “Balikbayan Boxes”?
- How often do you ship to the Philippines?
All our boxes goes out from our Florida office every two weeks.
- Does my beneficiary have to pay anything upon delivery of a my Forex Balikbayan Box?
Usually not. But if the Philippine Customs feel that your items are of selling quantities, and or intended for resale, they may impose customs duties and taxes. In this case, the recipient / consignee are responsible for paying customs duties and taxes.
- Do you accept boxes from other Balikbyan Box company or boxes that are not Forex?
- Do you accept online orders and custom packing?
- Finally the question everyone is asking: Why are your services more expensive than your competitors?
If you have questions that are not addressed in this FAQ, please feel free to call our Florida Main Office hotline at 904-458-SHIP (904-458-7447). We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.