Does Forex Cargo use Third Parties to deliver boxes in the Philippines?
NO. Forex Cargo does not allow third parties to handle our shipments. Our Balikbayan Boxes are handled with care by dedicated employees to maintain high quality of service.
We have our Own delivery fleet in the Philippines, Forex Cargo Philippines.
For more information you may also want to check Why ship with Forex Cargo Florida?
Yes we accept boxes from any of our competitors and we also accept odd size or custom size boxes.
For odd/custom size boxes, we need to know the exact measurements (Length x Width x Height) in inches to determine the price. We would also need to know where you are sending it in the Philippines.
For more information, please call our Florida Main Office hotline at 904-458-SHIP (904-458-7447). We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Forex Cargo Inc. was established in 1987 to serve the needs of Filipino-Americans to connect to their families and friends in the Philippines through the shipment and delivery of balikbayan boxes. Forex has since expanded to other states like Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Illinois, Michigan, Washington, Arizona, California, Guam among others.
Forex Cargo is a licensed and bonded Ocean Transport Intermediary, Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (OTI-NVOCC) by the Federal Maritime Commission of the United States of America.
Filipinos have come to know Forex as the name they can trust when it comes to shipment and delivery of balikbayan boxes to the Philippines.
- Own delivery fleet in the Philippines (No third parties are allowed to handle our shipments)
- Frequency of shipments
- Boxes are handled with care by dedicated employees ( No third parties )
- Boxes are barcoded for efficient handling and tracking
- Box tracking information available through our websites : Forexworld.Com | ForexCargoFlorida.Com
- Photo confirmation
- Excellent Customer Service. We are happy to assist you in anyway we can.
|Sunday||Just call us and we’ll be there. (904) 458-7447|
|Monday||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am–5:300 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am–2:30 pm|
Close on :
- Easter Holidays (Good Friday and Holy Saturday)
- Christmas Holiday (Dec 24 and 25)
- New Years Day (Dec 31 and Jan 1)